The strength in our relationships with our key
providers means we can deliver competitive,
customized mortgage and insurance solutions.
Our collective knowledge and experience means
clients can rely on our advice and expertise.
Are you a first time
It’s a big step. As a first time home buyer
you likely have a lot of questions or perhaps
you just need a bit of help with the details.
We can help!
Fill out this Pre-Approval and let us get the process started for you. Simply give us some basic information about the type of mortgage you are looking for and we can start short listing some mortgage products that will fit your needs and offer you great rates.
Thank you for filling out this Pre-Approval. We look forward to working with you.
In this weeks #AgentSpotlight, we are introducing Corina Dunn Murphy or “Murphy” as we call her.
Corina has been part of the Premiere family since 2012 but has been in the mortgage industry for 25 years. Corina has consistently hit our “Top 20 Agents” list since joining Premiere. In addition to servicing her clients, she is part of our management team. “Sharing is Caring” is her favourite motto and we are happy to have her as part of our family!
1. What is one of your favourite client stories where you helped someone and it left an impact on you?
A young couple were renting in a bad neighbourhood and desperately wanted a better home for their child. They were nervous as the husband was on disability and they didn’t think they would be approved. When I called them with the approval, the wife was overwhelmed and cried, which made me cry. It felt good knowing I was made a difference to their family.
2. How would you explain Premiere’s culture? Kind of like crazy glue. We are all crazy and stuck together but in a good sort of way.
3. Who has had the biggest impact on your life and why?? My aunt Bernice. She gave me an opportunity when I was 21 that changed my life forever. Thank you, Aunt Bernice!
4. What awards have you won or been granted as a Mortgage Agent? Top 20 Agent List year after year, Woman of Influence Award in 2017, Team of the Year 2005 and in 1998 and 2000 my two Children, Riley and Tristan.
5. What drives you to do better at something? When I feel I have disappointed myself. Disappointing yourself is way worse than disappointing others.
Welcome to our first ever #AgentSpotlight! We will be featuring an agent every week so you can get to know more about our amazing team!
Meet Kirk Eaton, or Captain Kirk as we like to call him. Kirk is one of Premiere Mortgage Centre's top 10 agents. He has worked in the financial industry for over 11 years and we have been lucky enough to have him for 4.5 of those wonderful years.
1. Who has had the biggest impact on your life and why? My parents and my wife. I learned sales acumen and hard work from my Dad and patience from my Mom. My wife helped push me to take the next step in becoming a mortgage agent when I was hesitant. She has been very supportive throughout the journey.
2. How would you describe yourself in 5 words? Hard-working, Perseverant, competitive, instinctive, adaptable.
3. What are some of the challenges you face daily? Keeping on top of all these mortgage rule changes and rate increases as well as making sure to stay consistent with a business and marketing plan.
4. How would you explain Premiere's culture? Premiere is like one big family. Everyone helping each other and sharing best practices so others can succeed. The brokerage really supports the individual mortgage agent by providing them with the tools to succeed and grow how you want. It is a very trusting and supportive relationship between the agents and owners.
5. What's on your bucket list for 2018 I want to see Macchu Picchu in 2018.
Kirk is the recipient of the following awards: ➡️ Awarded First National Wizard Status in 2015 ➡️ Top 10 Premiere Mortgage by Volume 2014, 2015, 2016 ➡️ Top 5 Premiere Mortgage by Volume 2017