The strength in our relationships with our key
providers means we can deliver competitive,
customized mortgage and insurance solutions.
Our collective knowledge and experience means
clients can rely on our advice and expertise.
Are you a first time
It’s a big step. As a first time home buyer
you likely have a lot of questions or perhaps
you just need a bit of help with the details.
We can help!
Fill out this Pre-Approval and let us get the process started for you. Simply give us some basic information about the type of mortgage you are looking for and we can start short listing some mortgage products that will fit your needs and offer you great rates.
Thank you for filling out this Pre-Approval. We look forward to working with you.
In this weeks #AgentSpotlight we are featuring, Marcy Berg!
Marcy and her team, Mortgage Diversity Team joined Premiere Mortgage Centre in 2016. Marcy is a true gem and spreads laughter wherever she goes. Marcy is a veteran in the mortgage industry with 31 years in the business and 15 years of that as an agent. She is an inspiration to women and a strong force to be reckoned with. Learn more about Marcy by visiting her website www.mortgages4women.ca.
1. What occupies your time when you are not working 50 hours a week? I love to read. I read 2 - 4 books a week. In the summer I spend a lot of time working on my 150 year old farm house in PEI. There is no end to the things I can do.
2. What first attracted you to Premiere Mortgage Centre? I met Kerri Reed once at IMBA event and she was very outgoing and confident. I remember thinking.... there is one to watch. Out of the blue one day I got a call from Barb Cook who found me on Linkedin and pitched Verico. I listened to Barb and we talked about my business and she told me I had to meet Kerri. I had remembered meeting her years earlier and without hesitation I agreed. I was so impressed with the philosophy and how hard Premiere worked behind the scene to help its agents.
3. Who has had the biggest impact on your life and why? My father. I credit him for giving me strength. I have so many quotes from him that I repeat at least one of them everyday.
4. What's on your bucket list for 2018? The first item on my bucket list is seeing my team have success. Second, improved health.
5. When was the last time you tried something new? This year I traveled to Europe for the fist time. Now I'm wondering why I waited so long.
Follow Mortgage Diversity Team www.mortgages4women.ca Mortgage Agent | FSCO Lic. M08005526 Verico Premiere Mortgage Centre Inc. #10317
A few years ago Donna decided to pursue other career opportunities within our sector. Her passion for our business and providing financial solutions to clients has driven her back to us and we couldn't be more pleased.
On this weeks #AgentSpotlight, we are introducing Stephanie Gemmell or “Steph” as we call her.
Stephanie has been part of the Premiere family since 2012 but has been in the mortgage industry for 29 years…that’s a lot of knowledge. Stephanie has consistently hit our “Top 20 Agents” list since joining Premiere. Well done, Steph!
1. What is one of your favourite client stories where you helped someone and it left an impact on you? Years ago, I had a client getting divorced. This woman had no support, no confidence and no financial experience. Embarrassed and fighting back tears, she asked me how she could possibly buy and manage a home on her own. That's easy I said, I will hold your hand the whole way through and I did just that. I still think about her often to remind myself that we aren't always dealing with just a mortgage file. These are peoples lives we affect, some are delicate, they put their trust in us, their expectation of honesty & proper guidance is expected from us, this is paramount.
2. How would you explain Premiere’s culture? More support than a sports bra. I love us! Family, great friends, fun, dynamic and successful.
3. What’s on your bucket list for 2018? To watch a Manchester United game at Old Trafford, then off to explore France.
4. How would you describe yourself in 5 words? Fun. Caring. Honest. Thoughtful. Tenacious.
5. What occupies your time when you are not working 50 hours a week? Audio books, Kundalini Yoga, hockey, running & my dog Guinness